Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sweetest girl!

My mom is always telling me how I need to write down all the funny and sweet things Macie does and says. This is a good place to keep track of all of those things. So this is for me so I will remember in years to come. Today during the sacrement Macie leaned over and said "Mom, Heavenly Father and Jesus are talking to me right now." I said "really?" and she said "Yeah..I can feel it in my heart." I thought that was the sweetest thing! I have always felt like Macie is such a strong sweet spirit. She is so drawn to Jesus and anything about him. Merrills mom had the reflections of Christ DVD and she put it on for Macie and she sat and whached it over and over and over without moving an inch! She is so inthrawled by Him and I feel like she has such a connection to Him. She teaches me so much! Sometimes during sacrement I am just wrestling the baby or trying to keep both of them quiet that I forget to let Heavenly Father and Jesus speak to my heart. She is my greatest example and I feel so blessed that she is mine. I really feel like Heavenly Father sent her for me to teach me and help me. Im sure it will be the same with Brielle. They are my greatest joy and I am so happy they were sent to me!

7 comments:

The Estes Family said...

What a sweet girl!! Thats so great she is already so spiritual!! I'm so glad I found your blog, I have missed you and hope we can stay in touch!!

Hayden and Kelly said...

OH MY HECK! That is the SWEETEST thing I've ever heard! She is just an angel, straight from heaven!

Mickell Schena said...

That is so dang cute. I started to cry. Its amazing what they feel and what they teach us. Your girls are darling. Even though sometimes we want to pull our hair out they are the greatest gift.

Brandi said...

OH, how darn cute! My mom is always telling me that too, go write that down! I am pretty good about it. The first time I asked EJ, who loves EJ? I thought he would say, Mommy. No, he said, JESUS, and I had to say, Yep and Mommy too!

Ben and Jessica said...

How sweet!!What more can you say. Both girls are darling, I can't believe how long its been since I've seen you. We need together soon. Love the cute family!!!

HOPKINS said...

your kids are so cute! it is good to have a little reminder in our lives, and kids are the best at it. if we could all really be like "little children" things get busy and we forget, but they always remember. I love your pictures!

Candace said...

KACIE!!!! I found you! I was checking out Brigett's blog and saw your comment! I am so happy to see your face!:) Your little girls are absolutely adorable. The last time I saw you I think your oldest was your youngest age. Where are you living? My blog is private but send me your e mail and I'll send you an invite! candeekay21@hotmail.com Good to see you!