Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is this my kid?







So I really really really hate it when my kids are messy and dirty! It just makes me crazy! Well Brielle LOVES to eat and loves to feed herself so what can ya do? She is so funny about food! If we are eating she is right up in our faces begging for whatever we have! She is a bottomless pit and that is wierd for us because macie is such a bird when it comes to eating. So anyways I just let her go at it and she is as happy as can be. We headed straight for the bath of course!

5 comments:

Tiff and Ryan said...

Kacie! Add me to your blog!! Your family is SO ADORABLE.....Since I am starting out....with photography....I would only charge u 50$ for the whole thing...let me know....YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl & Leslie said...

That's sooo funny Daxon is the same way messy eater! We change his clothes at least twice a day! I hate washing clothes!!:)She is very cute though!

Erin said...

I'm so glad you found our blog. I was seriously just thinking of you. Your family is so cute and so is your hair :). Feel free to come and visit PA anytime. You'll have a place to stay :) Plus, I would love for you to do my hair.

The Estes Family said...

Hey Kacie this is Melica, I was on Kyla's blog looking at her sweet new baby and I saw your name, so I thought I would say hi!! Your girls are super cute and I hope you are doing well. Please check out my blog if you get a minute I would love to stay in touch!
jayandmelica.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey just found yourblog... so cute! I love your little girls... they are so beautiful... seriously they just have these big eyes! I love them... and you should totally have Tiff so you pics b/c she is so good with kids!