Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update on the house











The house is moving so fast! One day it was a cement slab and a week later we got a house! One day they framed most of it, the next day they finished framing, the day after that the had walls up, then a roof! Wow! Next week they will start the dry wall. We had our walk through meeting last thursday and they showed us all the electrical stuff and all that boring jibber jabber and he kept asking "do you have any questions?" so finally macie said "I have a question! When is my room going to be done?!" I think it is moving so fast but for a kid a couple months is an eternity! She is so exited to get a new house and a new room. We turned in all our final picks so I hope it looks okay when its done! I keep second guessing myself but I think it will work out!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow that really is coming along fast! Missed seeing you guys today hope to see you all soon.

The Estes Family said...

How exciting, it will be so fun once its all done!!

Amy G said...

I can't believe how fast that has gone up! We are excited for you!

Ben and Jessica said...

The house is looking great!! I'm sure all the colors and things that you picked will be awesome. You have always had great style. I can't wait to see the final result! Your little Maci is adorable!I love all the comments that she makes. What a cutie! And yes... I was sad that I missed you too! (church)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Haha! Macie is so stinkin cute. Did your contractor start laughing? Your house is looking great! I am so excited for you guys. I am sure your colors and choices will look amazing!

The Bunnell's said...

You will be amazed at how it all comes together. I am so excited for you guys!

Brandi said...

Yay! How exciting! I guess we'll have to do the I come see yours and you come see mine, since we STILL haven't had you over. Is is Middleton?

Tiff and Ryan said...

Macie is SO hilarious!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Where you building at?