Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas!
















December has been such a busy month and I havnt done very good at keeping this updated so this is a ton of stuff all at once! We had such a fun Christmas! Macie was a blast this year! She was so stoked on christmas eve when she got her high school musical pj's! I thought she would never go to sleep! She got everything she wanted! even her ipod! One of the ladies at my work asked her if she got her ipod and she said "well yeah! I told santa I wanted it!" So now she thinks that is all it takes...just tell him ya want it! If that is the case I think I need to talk to Santa next year! HaHa! We had a blast and I hope you all did too!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh those girls are sure CUTE! You are going to have to prep Macie for next year that Mommy and Daddy have to pay for the presents and then Santa brings them. hehe.