Saturday, January 17, 2009

Macie is 4!!

I cant believe my macie is 4! She is so big! We had a fun bday party for her. It was a tea party and fashion show. On the invitation i told them to come dressed up. When they got here I had make up and all kinds of jewlery and crowns for them to get all fancied up. They had fun getting ready then they hit the runway! It was the cutest thing! They struted their stuff! We had music on and macie hammed it up! She walked/danced down the runway and then got on the stage and posed so good! She loved it! when everyone had gone i asked her if she wanted to go again and she said "Oh yeah!" Then we danced for awhile then had a tea party. Macie got to blow out her candles and open presents from her friends. It was so fun! Later when her dad got home we went to dinner and came home for cake and more presents. She was so sad when it was time for bed because she didnt want her bday to be over!
The runway

The setup for the tea party


This was her invitation



9 comments:

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

you are the coolest mom ever! that sounds like an amazing bday party! The do grow up too fast...Macie is 4...holy cow!!! You know what else it means...we're getting old. YIKES!

The Allen Family said...

I cannot believe she is FOUR! It seems like yesterday when you were pregnant with her! That is a really cute party. What a fun idea I bet they loved it.

Mickell Schena said...

Chloee thought that was cool party. I love the run way, isn't it so much fun having little girls. Tell her Happy belated Birthday.

Amy G said...

What a fun fun day! Aren't little girl parties the best! We love you Macie! Happy Birthday!

The Bunnell's said...

You are way creative, what a fun idea. I bet the girls had so much fun, heck I would have enjoyed it :) She is getting so big and what a little ham, I love her poses!

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a great birthday theme! Your are very creative. Macie is such a doll. Happy Birthday! I love how she loves the camera.

Becky said...

Kasa,

Macie is beautiful. Both of your girls are darling. The party looks like a hit! How fun. I thought boys were fun. But princess parties look fun too.

Love ya!! I miss your face.
Becky

Hayden and Kelly said...

Really Kac??? 4??? I can't stand it! Where is the time going?? UGH! We are getting so old! Oh hey, I got an email from classof99 reunion. I need to forward it to you. can I get your email? love you and miss you! come see me soon please! or lets meet up for lunch next time you are here.

Ewell said...

Sorry I didn't know if you would get my last post but I love your party idea. how fun. Morgans b-day is coming up and I might have to steal some ideas. love you and miss you
bridgett