Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Brielle!
























































My baby is 2!! She is so big! This girl is so fun and had brought so much joy and laughter into our home. She talks so well that I just cant believe it! Full, clear sentences! Its so fun and she says the funniest things! She is crazy and wild and acts like a little boy sometimes! She isnt afraid to get dirty and is always climbing and jumping off stuff. She plays rough and is just a little tornando! She runs everywhere and is so busy all the time! She never slows down! (Merrills word were hell on wheels! haha!) She is so smart and can already sing the abc's and count to 10 and spell her name...well atleast Bri. We just love this girl!! For her party we had a luau at the splash pad. She loved it! We all had fun. She loved opening presents and loved it when anyone would sing happy birthday. All morning she kept saying "mommy sing it..macie sing it!" she would even sing it to herself! and the whole week before her bday we would ask her "who's bday is it going to be?" and she would say "my happy bday!" We love you Bri and are so happy you are part of our family!

7 comments:

Larissa said...

How fun! Your girls are so beautiful! And getting so big! I love you all!

April said...

That little Brielle is really such a beauty!! My little Derin is going to be two in July and she is starting to talk more and more, but it sounds like Bri puts her to shame!! It will be fun for them to play together at the reunion this summer (which we are SOOO behind in planning!! yikes!!)

Stanton said...

Kasa,

I just have to say it again! You and Merrill make beautiful children. You should consider having more!!! You guys are going to be in trouble in the years to come. I love your new family photos!I can't wait to see you!!!
Love ya!
Becky

The Bunnell's said...

I can't believe that she is 2! She is such a doll. I love her little swim suite and grass skirt especially with the blue frosting lips :) I love your new family pics. They are so cute and sassy :)

The Estes Family said...

Your girls are so cute, we need to get together sometime!!!

Amy G said...

Sheesh, she is growing up too fast! I still want to squish her little cheeks though. We miss you guys so much!

Sarah Jimenez said...

She is beautiful! Both your girls are! They have so much personality and attitude. I love it! Your family pictures are beautiful! Hope all is well. Hopefully I can make it in to see you soon!