Monday, April 19, 2010

Macies 1st dance competition

Waiting for awards
Dancing around while they wait for the judges...ohhh memories!









Macie with some of the team members





The trophy!! And of course the flowers she requested!


















Macie had her very first competition last month. She has been in dance for 3 years now and has had recitals but this was the first competition. And I have to say...What am i getting myself in to? Seriously! I did cometitions when I was young but it is totally different on the other side! My dad let me know I was officially a drill team mom! AGHHH! It was fun, just hectic. They did 2 dances and did really well. Macie smiled so big and did great. I asked her if she got nervous in front of all of those people and she looked at me like i was stupid and said "uh..no!" haha!! She is truely a performer. She also reminded us to make sure and get her some flowers! She won a trophy and she was so proud of herself and we were so proud of her too! She had a lot of people cheering for her..Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Rikelle, Aunt Larissa, Aunt Bobbie, Uncle Butch, Aunt Jen, Grandma Lesli, Mom, Dad, and Bri. We were so happy to see so much love and support from our family. It meant the world to macie and to us! We love you all!

2 comments:

Becky said...

kasa,
WOW! talk about a mini me she reminds me so much of you!! Your girls are so beautiful. I can't wait to see you here soon! I miss you.
Love ya
Becky

Sarah Jimenez said...

Macie is such a diva! haha! I love it! She looked so cute. I love how she requested flowers- you've trained her well! Where does she take dance from? I need to get Rylee started.