Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 5th bday macie!

Brielle enjoying her cupcake!
My big girl!





















































This is a hard one! I just cannot believe my baby is 5! Where did the time go? I get teary eyed just thinking about it! She is such a big girl! She is so smart and so independant. She is so beautiful and I cant imagine my life without her! For her bday party I took her and her friends to my work(the paul mitchell school) and they got their nails, toes , and hair done and then got to perform on the stage...soooo macie! They loved it! Macie told me she was the lead singer cuz it was her bday so we had to take her microphone and she rocked it like a true rock star! They had the whole core class of like 20 people come and whach and she sand and danced sooo hard! She is so funny! They all cheered and clapped and she loooved it! I know I say this all the time but she is going to be a super star!! She is meant to be a performer! I thought with all those people whaching she might get nervous but she didnt skip a beat! I love this girl!!!

11 comments:

Brena and Brendan said...

Kacie! Wow a 5 year old!!! N Merrell 30!!! Really time FLIES! Its kinda sad:( But so exciting too! Your girls r adorable and u threw her the dream party!!! Ur such an awesome mom! Well it was so great to c u guys!!! U will have to send me ur email address n I will send u an invite to my blog. brenabbg@yahoo.com

therobertsonfam said...

Oh my heck, it sounds like mother like daughter, its crazy how much she is just like you !!!! Thats a great thing !!! I had such a hard time when Kyler turned 5 also, its been the hardest bday for me, I bawled like a baby !!!

Morgan Eliason said...

I cannot believe that Macie is 5!!! It seems like just yesterday we were coming to see you guys in the hospital! It looks like she had an awesome party! And Happy Birthday to Merrill! We felt bad we couldn't make it down. Dang Work!

Amy G said...

Wait until your baby turns 10! They grow up way too fast. Happy Birthday Macie! Glad she had such a great day!

April said...

wow, you've been a busy girl with all the posting!! Ethan turned 4 in Nov. and I can't believe it. I'm sure 5 is going to be especially hard because it means only 1 more year till he goes to school!! Time really does fly the older you get! Since Macie is such a girly girl I bet she LOVES that you have the job that you do. Sounds like a birthday party she won't soon forget! She seems like such a character! Last summer at the Sitterud reunion she just came wandering into my mom's trailer and asked if she could help us make our salads! It was so cute because she barely knows us, but she just chatted away like we were old friends! What a cutie!

Oh, and I'm still anxious to see photos of your new house!

The Estes Family said...

What a fun party, its sad to see them grow up but kindof fun too!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Seriously, a dream party! You are such an awesome mom! Your girls are so beautiful. Macie is such a natural performer; she is going to be famous!

The Bunnell's said...

Wow, time sure does fly by. We are getting old :) I love all your new pics. It lloks like Macie had a great day. What a character :) Your house looks beautiful, I want to see some more pics of it :)

Larissa said...

You are such a great mom! What a perfect party for the little diva! Love ya!

Catherine said...

Hey Kacie,

I found your blog from Brandi's. Crazy that you have a 5 year old! She's so gorgeous just like her mama! I didn't know you worked at the Paul Mitchell School. My brother Randy owns it, and I've been so impressed with the service whenever I've gotten a pedicure there. What a small world! I'll get your email from Brandi so I can invite you to my blog. It would be so great to get back in touch with you!

Erin said...

your girls are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how time flies. Macie, 5? I wish I lived close to you so you could help me with my hair again :) I have a terrible haircut right now :)