Friday, August 28, 2009

I love my family!

He even sat and whached hannah montana with us! What a guy!













I just love my family! The girls are so cute and sweet and Merrill is just amazing! He is the best dad! He plays so cute with them! he gives them horse back rides around the house. Brielle holds on to Macie for dear life and they just have a ball! I asked "Where are you going on that horse?" and Macie said "New York City!" haha! She is al about the New york City thing since the hannah montana movie. We were getting out of the car one day and she stepped out and yelled "Hello new york!" just like hannah does on the movie! it was too funny! I really feel so lucky to have such a great family who love me and I love them!

5 comments:

Larissa said...

How fun! The girls are growing into such beautiful people! I miss you guys tons!

Natalie said...

The pictures are adorable! Merrill always did make a good horse. Tell him that Pete was asking about him the other day and said to tell him hi. They just got a new Vindacator! Hope you guys are all doing good.

The Bunnell's said...

Too cute! I love Macie sticking her tongue out. What a character. Madi is into Hannah Montana too, it's crazy because I thought that she was still too young for it but she loves it. She calls it Hannah Matanna ;)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Merrill is such a cute dad! How fun for your girls. I really do need to come see you- soon! All my old highlights have totally bled through! Wed and Fri are really hard right now though...I'll have to make it work somehow tho!!! They have changed the scrap book night to the 3rd Thur. of each month at 6:30 at the Washington Community Center. This month we are doing way cute Halloween pages, let me know if you want to come- just need about weeks head-up to make sure the gal can get your pages made. You'll love it though. Your house is coming along quickly how exciting! Sorry for the novel of a post- hope to see you soon!!

Amy G said...

I love the picture of Macie sticking her tongue out. Perfectly Macie! My kids made Bruce play horse with them after they saw your pictures.