Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa!


We took the girls to see santa and Macie was so worried..who knows why cuz she cant stop talking about him! Anyway..I told her to be brave so Bri would be brave so she was a good big sis and was so brave! I thought Brielle would freak because she is kinda starting the stranger anxiety thing but she did awsome! She stared at him for awhile and then smiled so big for the pic. Im sure its because of her brave big sister! Macie told santa she wanted an ipod, makeup, and a guitar! Is she 4 or 14? She wants to be just like aunt Rikelle so im sure that has something to do with it! You should have seen the look on santa's face! I dont think he dared promise it to her! He told her "thats a big gift..we will have to see!" Im sure he will come through!

5 comments:

Hayden and Kelly said...

What a great big sis Macie is! I am SOOO surprised! My niece Lauren is twice her age and is TERRIFIED of Santa. So it Paityn! Macie is a die hard for Christmas! Love that girl!

The Bunnell's said...

What a cute picture. You can tell Macie is trying so hard to be brave! Sounds like Santa has some work cut out for him :)

Behling Family said...

I dont check your blog for 3 days and then whammo!!! 3 new posts. Your girls are adorable. I love this time of year. Kids are so fun. I remember what it was like to be so young and so very excited about everything about Christmas. I love it. The kids are getting so big so fast.Oh and Happy belated birthday. Sounds like it was a good one.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Kacie! Hi, this is Sarah Jimenez. I totally just ran across your blog and had to tell you how adorable your girls are! They are just beautiful. I LOVE the Santa picture. I need to get in and see you soon- my hair needs help! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Mickell Schena said...

Hey Erickson Family. It is just the Schenas. Just wanted to say hi and see how everything is going? Your girls are getting very big. Well keep in touch. Tell everyone hi.